Staff nurse Night & Day (m/f)
Qaly@Beersel is looking, for its residential care and sheltered housing complex in Alsemberg (Beersel), to recruit staff nurses (m/f) for night and for day service with experience in social services who can act as ambassadors for the Qaly philosophy. The Qaly residential care and sheltered housing complex aims to provide a comfortable, luxury, ergonomic and safe living environment for senior citizens, with plenty of residential care rooms, retirement apartments and the highest level of services.
STAFF NURSES (m/f) NIGHT/DAY – HBO5 or vocational bachelor’s degree
Working in a team with other nursing and care staff, you will create an environment where the residents feel completely at home, where the best possible assistance and care is coupled with as comfortable an experience as possible.
- providing nursing care for residents in compliance with appropriate procedures and regulations; includes full support for residents’ ADLs and APDLs
- performing specific nursing activities
- highlighting residents’ needs and developments
- performing necessary administrative duties
- giving attention to the living environment
- giving attention to the residents’ family member providing palliative assistance when necessary and/or desired
- actively participating in team meetings
- giving attention to the necessary quality aspects of the work
- deputising for the residents’ care manager or head nurse in their absence
- attending the necessary training
Who are we looking for?
- You are hospitable and display enthusiasm and commitment.
- You cope well with stress.
- You work to find solutions.
- You have a positive and flexible attitude with the necessary self-analytical skills.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch, knowledge of French is a bonus.
- Administrative work is one of your strengthst.
What do we offer you?
- a varied role in a great environment with scope for personal input
- a pleasant working atmosphere in both a professional and domestic environment
- remuneration in line with the pay scales of joint committee 330
- non-statutory benefits